At Del Mar Jiu-Jitsu Club, our No-Gi jiu-jitsu Program includes both fundamental and advanced lessons perfect for all no gi bjj skill levels. Our students will learn the same modern jiu-jitsu taught in our traditional gi classes, and then learn how to apply them in no-gi situations. Students must wear the Del Mar Jiu-Jitsu Club no-gi uniform to participate. All belt levels are encouraged to participate in our No-Gi jiu-jitsu classes.
- Improve overall understanding of no-gi jiu-jitsu
- Ability to use modern jiu-jitsu techniques in both gi and no-gi situations
- Improve overall knowledge of self-defense techniques
- Core No-Gi BJJ concepts and ideas
- Positional and situational drilling
- Live sparring
- Attacks, escapes, and defensive techniques from all positions
- Interactive Q&A sessions
This class is perfect for wrestlers that want to continue their grappling development year-round.