Welcome to the the Basics Program! Our Basics of Jiu Jitsu for adults was created to ensure that all newer students will begin their jiu-jitsu journey with a strong start. The curriculum introduces techniques for all positions, and the core concepts in jiu-jitsu practice that will aid in the student’s development. This class is for White, Blue and Purple belts only.
- Introduce students to jiu-jitsu practice
- Learn basic bjj movements and situations
- Understand core concepts and ideas
- Inspire students to live the jiu-jitsu lifestyle
- Beginner gi jiu-jitsu techniques
- Overview of all positions and situations in jiu-jitsu
- Mobility, cordination, and agility drills