Our 3-5 kids Jiu-Jitsu program is specifically designed to help introduce our youngest students to the fundamentals of jiu-jitsu, as well as help them develop agility skills, better coordination, and overall confidence around peers. Our kids curriculum includes fun games and safe interactive drills that not only keep them very active and running around, but also teaches them basic jiu-jitsu movements and simplified beginner techniques. The goal is to ensure the develompent of a strong foundation and better understanding of the jiu-jitsu, while still maintaining their interest by keeping it fun and enjoyable. Our instructors also promote students to encourage a learning environment and help indicate progress to the student, as well as work to reinforce strong core values through simple and easy-to-follow methods.
- Learn basic self-discipline and build overall confidence around other kids
- Develop respect for instructors, parents, and peers
- Improve coordination, agility, flexibility, and listening skills
- Beginner jiu-jitsu techniques for children 3-5
- Coordination-building drills and safe movement exercises
- Simplified explanation of core values
- Daily peer interaction